- Metal Preparation Ameri-Pride has upheld a reputation of quality sandblasting for over a quarter century. From commercial blasting to clean white-metal finishes, we can meet your needs. Most commonly used for fresh fab and restoration projects, sandblasting can accomplish a number of objectives. Many powder coating & metals finishing companies send their projects to us for preparation because of the reliability and quality of the work that goes out the door. Sandblasting prior to painting or coating prevents rust and corrosion by creating a rough profile or 'tooth' for the coating to cling onto. Small projects for the hobbyist are no problem, large volume manufacturing is a strong point, let us know the results you are looking for and we can put your project a step above at a competitive rate.
- Relieved Grain Blasting (wood) Ameri-Pride has long been a go-to specialist for wood crafters seeking the refined look and feel of sandblasted surfaces. Whether you are seeking a heavily blasted 'Barn Wood' appearance or an elegant touch of natural texture, we offer a selection of media sizes and blasting techniques to achieve the finish you are after. From chairs, benches & tables to baseboards & wall panels to specialized signs or art projects, we offer the best blasting services around.
Exposed Aggregate (Concrete)
- Exposed Aggregate Blasting (Concrete) Concrete can be formed and finished in a number of ways, sandblasting away the outer layer to reveal the aggregate embedded just below opens up the options that can be provided for customers who are looking for a personalized touch. A light blast can reveal a slight bit of character and life in each piece, while a heavy blast can be used to feature various colors and shapes of the different aggregate that can be used in the forming process.
- Auto Body When it comes to surface preparation for auto body, it is important to use the correct approach to avoid warping or otherwise damaging your project. Ameri-Pride has mastered the use of sandblasting to clean paint and rust off of delicate auto body pieces without hurting the surface beneath it. We don't currently offer plastic media or walnut shell blasting - which is often far more expensive, however we have been providing quality surface preparation for many custom and collision repair shops for years with many satisfied customers. Capable of whole body blasting on a rotisserie, small assembly pieces, frames and differentials, wheels, and most any other requests can be accommodated. Let us help you get that pile of parts back on the road.
Stone & Tile
- Stone & Tile We offer a variety of resurfacing options for Stone and Tile, which can greatly increase the value and appeal of your products. Each piece of stone or tile is unique, which tends to be why it is sought after. That look and feel of the natural world can be the element that makes a house feel like a home. Sandblasting allows you to open up options beyond the slick, flat surface that is the standard into an array of light, medium, and heavy blasts to give texture and personality to an otherwise basic kitchen or bathroom. Ask about our free sample services for your showroom to expand your available options without adding any inventory.
- Glass Bead Polishing If you are looking for a unique finish that is sure to catch eyes, Glass Bead Polishing might just be what you are looking for. Primarily used for, but not limited to, stainless steel fabrication. The fine, rounded glass bead impact is much less aggressive than traditional sandblasting and gives metal surfaces a reflective & beautiful glowing quality.
- What Else?
While sandblasting is primarily used for surface preparation on metal framework, railings, etc., it can also be used for a number of other applications such as reshaping sandstone or frosting glass and plastic. Call us today to discuss your project!